8 T1/E1/J1 ports;
Up to 256 channels in E1 mode or 192 channels in T1/J1 modes;
Support protocols PRI, SS7, R2;
Request a Quote
OpenVox D830 Series is now the leading 8 port T1/E1/J1 PCI-E card in the open source industry. It supports up to 256 channels in E1 mode or 192 channels in T1/J1 modes.
The D830 Series supports T1, E1, and J1 environments and is selectable on a per-card or per-port basis. DE830E is supposed to be the most advanced 8 port T1/E1/J1 asterisk® card with superior quality in the open source community. The leading innovation ensures users to adjust the interrupts frequency to reduce the CPU load up to 70% and adjust the interrupt number to avoid interrupt number sharing or conflict.
D830 Series supports industry standard telephony and data protocols, including Primary Rate ISDN (both N. American and Standard Euro) protocol families for voice, PPP, Cisco, HDLC, and Frame Relay data modes. Both line-side and trunk-side interfaces are supported.
D830 Series works with Asterisk®, Elastix®, FreeSWITCH®, PBX in a Flash, trixbox®, Yate® and IPPBX/IVR projects as well as other Open Source and proprietary PBX, Switch, IVR, and VoIP gateway applications.
- Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Services
- Complex IVR Trees
- "Meet-Me" Bridge Conferencing
- Calling Card Platforms
- VoIP Gateways (support SIP, H.323, and IAX)
- Legacy PBX/IVR Services
- Voice/Data Router (replace expensive routers)
- PRI/Switch Compatibility - Network or CPE
- 8 T1/E1/J1 ports with PCI-E interface for high performance voice and data applications
- RJ48 connector
- FPGA design, upgradeable firmware onsite
- Power: 3.6W Minimum, 4.9W Maximum at 3.3 V or 5 V.
- Operation temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Dimension: 2U Form factor: 12*6.4*1.8cm
Minimum Hardware Requirement
- 800-Mhz Pentium III
- 128MB RAM
- RoHS Compliant
- Certificates: FCC, CE and CS-03
PRI Switch Compatibility
- EuroISDN (PRI or PRA) - Q.931/Q.921
- Network or CPE
- AT&T 4ESS
- National ISDN 2
- CAS Voice Modes
- DMS 100
- Lucent 5E
Optional Octasic® DSP Echo Cancellation Module—EC2128
- 128ms tail/channel (on all channel densities)
- Octasic® Music Protection
- Adaptive Noise Reduction
- Automatic Level Control (G.169)
- Field upgradeable algorithm
- V.25 / V.8 answer tone (w/ and w/o phase reversal)
- DTMF as per Q.24
- No CPU load as a result of echo cancellation.
- Does not increase the physical size of the card, and no additional slot is required
- EC2128 power: 0.33W/3.5W
- Operation temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Linux all versions, releases and distributions in 1.0 up