The UC 500 IPPBX comes with an asterisk-based system, the OpenVox IPPBX software, offering not only full PBX functionality, but also a new feature that enables new stability for your unified communication systems with built-in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
UC500 IPPBX exert great importance in dustproof and mothproof with fanless exquisite aluminum enclosed design. It can be operated in harsh industrial environments with ease.
It can seamlessly integrate VoIP trunks and your existing PSTN lines with maximum 8 port analog connections and 2 Ethernet ports. They are developed with a wide selection of codecs and signaling protocols, including G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, OPUS, AMR-NB/WB, SILK, G723.1 G726, G729, GSM, ADPCM, iLBC, H263, H263P, H264, VP8.Taking full advantages of open source platform, the UC Series appliances support industry standard SIP trunks, IAX2 trunks, analog PSTN trunks, and analog station trunks.
Moreover, with OpenVox up-to-date IPPBX system software, the fully-featured UC Series IPPBX is an ideal solution for the SMBs and small enterprises.
- Up to 800 extension register
- 100 concurrent calls with G.729 codec
- 300 concurrent calls with G.711 codec
- Recording: 86,000 mins (.gsm); 9,500 mins (.wav)
- Voicemail: 86,000 mins (.gsm); 9,500 mins (.wav)
- Network Interface: 1*10/100M LAN port，1*10/100M WAN port
- USB Port: 1×USB 2.0 for external storage or disaster recovery system
- External Storage: 1×SD slot, support up to 128G
- Telephony Interfaces: FXS/FXO interface, Optional
- Storage: 16GB Onboard Flash
- RAM: DDR3 1GB
- 1 MIC Interface: Audio Input
- 1 SPK Interface: Audio Output
- Power Consumption: 12V/0.8A, 9.6W Maximum
- Failover Function (not support with 2 FXO model)